Locust Lake State Park

Locust Lake State Park
I camp in comfort.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Little NJ County Park


Ok, I am gonna add a lovely little NJ park. Boundary Creek Natural Resource Area. A big name for a tiny park meant for birdwatching and quiet reflection on the beauty of nature. It is so tidy and easy to get around. Wide flat trails, easy to access observation platforms, and even binoculars. Excellent park for any one, but especially handicapped or the elderly who have some trouble with more rustic trails and parks. I hope I explained that well, I mean no disrespect but I just recently recovered from an injury to my achilles tendon. The thing that upset me the most was the thought that I would not be able to visit my parks! This one was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment